Does your competition offer better shipping times at a lower cost? Are your shipping processes, contracts and profile aligned to generate the best service levels at the lowest cost? Does your organization have specific guidelines to help them make a quick but optimal shipping decision?
Our Professional Services team is a uniquely qualified group of industry experts, accountants and PHD's with carrier pricing and logistics process experience. They use a mixture of analytics, 200+ years of industry experience and a knowledge base of 2500+ contracts to deliver targeted win-win agreements, process change and innovations that eliminate waist and inefficiencies.
Our goal is to generate the best "Total Cost "solution possible for our client's business profile and requirements. We do this this through our 7-Step contact and process support optimization program. It's a proven support program that allows you to maintain control, while leveraging our expertise and technology to secure the best pricing, terms and conditions and process for your specific shipping profile.
1. Shipping & Contract Analysis: PPA begins the contract optimization process with a comprehensive analysis of your current shipping patterns, service mix, package characteristics, contract pricing, terms/conditions, and current industry data. A list of relevant savings opportunities and negotiation parameters are identified. This is the basis of the contract and process optimization support.
2. Data Report Creation: This is a detailed data file that will communicate your shipping profile and trends to the carrier so they have a platform to base their proposal.
3. RFP Creation: We create an RFP that is clear and concise. Along with the Date Report (above) other detailed information is included the carrier will need to provide the best rate, terms and conditions relative to your shipping trends.
4. RFP Analysis & Modeling: Unfortunately, carriers do not return an easy to understand pricing response. Evaluating them can be an overwhelming task. PPA creates a mathematical model of your shipping trends, inputs the RFP response terms for each carrier into the model, and produces a result that shows EXACTLY which carrier pricing is the best for you.
5. Bid Management: This is where our professional services team consisting of former carrier executives shows their experience and worth. We understand that pricing isn't always the most important factor in awarding a contract. During your final negotiations, we will help to review all "non-price" criteria into account for the best "OVERALL" proposal. The final choice is solely up to you.
6. Carrier Award/Implementation: Once you approve a carrier, PPA will ensure all new rates, terms, conditions and language in the new contract are what was agreed upon.
7. Monitoring and Process Optimization: Once your new contracts are in place, PPA will monitor the rates to ensure the carrier fully implement the new rates, terms and conditions. We include full access to your shipping detail through our online Reporting Portal. Then we review and monitor your processes for inefficiencies and send recommendations on how to improve them.LET US PROVE OURSELVES: If you have areas of concern with billing errors, carrier fees, contract rate and terms or with your internal shipping process, we encourage you to let us review recent data for a risk free, no cost evaluation. You will be surprised with how easy it is to implement our double digit cost reduction solutions.